What travelers love about this cruise
- 4 upper deck suites with 20sqm and private balcony.
- New cruise.
- Indoor and outdoor restaurants
- Private piers in both ends (Can Tho & Cai Be) to have the best convenience for guests
- Balancing menu, including Vietnamese and Western food, to better suit most of our guests
- Daily free cocktails for guests in the afternoon
- New comfortable speed boat connection between Phnom Penh and Tan Chau
- Discover new branches such as Cao Lanh, Tan Chau of Mekong Delta
- New routing to connect Saigon with Phnom Penh
Choose your package & check rates now
The new Mekong Eyes Explorer is perfect for your individual river cruise (from 1 to 3 nights) on the northern route of the Mekong connecting Southern Vietnam with Phnom Penh. This cruise is combination between modern boutique and traditional style. The cruise ship has 12 deluxe cabins that are all designed as outside cabins, slightly larger than the ones on the Mekong Eyes Classic. In addition to the deluxe cabins the cruiser has 4 suites, which are located on the upper deck and equipped with a private balcony. The interior design is using a lot of local materials and design patterns and is hand-crafted by local craft masters.
- 4 upper deck suites with 20 sqm, private balcony and panorama day-bed
- 12 Deluxe cabins with 12 sqm
- Panoramic window with river view
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Spa-branded amenities
- Daily free mineral water
- Unlimited tea and coffee available at our panorama restaurant
- Safe at reception
- Convertible bed configuration twin or double
- Hair dryer
- Daily turndown service
Couldn't find suitable cruise for you? Let us help you!
Being Mekong Cruise Experts, we know the true value of our Mekong river cruises. We are always here to listen and arrange everything as your desire, we will send you Best Offers with Best Price Guarantee quickly.